Evaluating Childcare, Maintaining Balance, and More
API's Eight Principles of Parenting are recommended companion readings as the foundation and context for all of our research-based resources.
When routine separations for work and school are a part of life, parents report that attachment parenting helps them reconnect and stay connected and involved with their children.
Free Resources from API's Library and Blog
- Provide Consistent and Loving Care - one of API's Eight Principles of Parenting
- Strive for Personal Balance in Your Personal and Family Life - another of API's Eight Principles of Parenting
- Read Bring that Baby to Work, which appeared in API Links
- Learn how dads can connect after a day at work
- Read about wearing your baby to work on APtly Said